Word 2007 Workshop
Learn to improve Microsoft Word 2007 document production and redesign templates. Save time and money by producing more sophisticated documents in-house. The Word 2007 workshop focuses on the practical application of program features.
- Delegates should have an understanding of any of the following operating systems: Windows 2000 or above.
- Delegates should have a good understanding of Microsoft Word or alternatively should have attended our Building Blocks course. We require access to work based document examples before the course takes place.
Enhancing Word Documents
- Working with graphics
- Modifying, positioning and deleting graphics
- Using advanced enhancement techniques
- Inserting special characters and watermarks
- Formatting first pages.
Working with Formulas and Excel
- Using formulas
- Using, creating, embedding and modifying worksheets
- Working with charts
- Importing and copying data into a datasheet.
- Creating and using styles
- Advanced page numbering
- Working with multi-page documents
- Use of advanced formatting features.
- Document compare
- Tracking changes
- Multiple revisions
- Shared workspace
Bespoke Word 2007 workshops can be delivered at your premises, for a minimum of six delegates, and will cover specific program features most relevant to your organisation. For more information on bespoke courses please call 01923 698498.
These courses are usually presented at the client's premises, course dates are available on request.